- Use the easy size chart located in the pictures to determine the right size shoe for your dog's paws
- Rugged anti-slip sole provides stability, protection from sharp objects, and protects paws from heat, hot pavement, rain, mud, and snow
- Waterproof shoes helps keep paws dry, warm, and protected with high quality materials
- Easy to put on and take off as the shoe expands to put on and the two velcro straps ensure a tight fit
- Reflective material and velcro straps provides visibility and safety at night
(as of 07/20/2019 06:59 UTC - Details
Shoes are important for protecting your dog’s paws from sharp objects during walks, hiking, and even swimming. Many dogs do not like getting their paws wet and the waterproof design helps keep dry and warm. When you get home take off the shoes and keep your floors clean. During the winter shoes can protect their paws from harsh salt on the roads and sidewalks. During the summer the shoes can protect their paws from hot sidewalks, streets, and asphalt. Get your four legged friend a pair of dog boots that are similar to your shoes! How to put on Unfasten the two velcro straps and pull open the boot as wide as possible. Then guide your dog’s paw into the shoe and reward them for doing so with a treat. Refasten the velcro straps and pull as tight as comfortable. Your dog may begin to walk funny or even prance at first so get your camera ready, but do not worry this is a completely normal reaction as your four legged friend gets use to their new boots.